- @runwicked @spectorjosh Looking Good Josh! Way to go! 2 days ago
- RT @kdesplinter: The BOC loves @spectorjosh! To the portals you go! #badwater135 #goJoshgo http://t.co/fss5GhogZX 3 days ago
- @sallymcrae I saw that sunrise too... on my 5 miler ;-). Pretty cool with Venus (I think) shining brightly. 3 days ago
- RT @runwicked: Here's @LArunr heading out with @spectorjosh. They get to the top of that mountain and only 68 miles to go. #goJoshgo http:/… 3 days ago
- @sallymcrae That's pretty solid, but sounds sustainable. How's the heat?? 4 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Here was the plan: Monday – Grateful for some rest Tuesday – 5 easy plus core training Wednesday – 7 on easy trails Thursday – Coaching Session with Sally McRae – Hills and strength work Friday – 5 for recovery … Continue reading
Monday – Grateful for some rest Tuesday – 5 easy plus core training Wednesday – 7 on easy trails Thursday – Coaching Session with Sally McRae – Hills and strength work Friday – 5 for recovery Saturday – 10 aerobic … Continue reading
I had some leftover enchilada sauce and corn tortillas in the fridge, so I decided to build lunch around what was available. Makes three enchiladas Ingredients 3 Corn tortillas 3 cups baby spinach 1 or 2 jalapeno peppers 1/2 cup sliced … Continue reading
We’re going to a pool party and potluck at Dave and Dee/Deb’s house today and I was asked to reprise the tortellini salad I made a few weeks ago when we went on a little sailing excursion with Mike and Tricia. … Continue reading
Tonight I made an easy, delicious and healthy meal. I sauteed cremini mushrooms with a little onion and garlic and then added spinach and cooked it until wilted. Along with it I served brown rice cooked with vegetable broth and … Continue reading
So here it is, the rice pilaf. It was good but not great. The asparagus was over cooked. I should have added after the rice was cooked and not during the cooking process. The flavor was pretty good. I … Continue reading
I’m excited to make something new for dinner tonight. This my own invention based on something thought up by Stephanie. I’m going to make a rice and asparagus pilaf thing. We’re both watching our calories right now so I’m going to include mushrooms … Continue reading
Taking advantage of ingredients I had on hand the other day, I made some damn tasty coleslaw! We like tangy/salty coleslaw rather than sweet. I really like that burn-in-the-back-of-the-mouth-feel from a good tangy coleslaw. In search of that sensation I added first … Continue reading
Crepes with strawberries and strawberry jam. Whipped cream and champagne.
With mushrooms and extra aged gouda.