- @lindseygollom congrats! Do you have to do PT now? 6 hours ago
- RT @BarackObama: After nine years, the best source of "truthiness" is coming to an end. Congratulations @StephenAtHome. http://t.co/JXAj5AT… 7 hours ago
- @lindseygollom do you have to boot the other one now? 7 hours ago
- RT @Gizmodo: Microsoft's awesome photo-sharing app just got even better gizmo.do/V5oWXwe pic.twitter.com/Mg1l8E9TDb 1 day ago
- RT @m_kebell: Bagging peaks for breakfast with @brdrlineperfect and @ginger_running. #sittonpeak #gingerrunnerBUFF @… instagram.com/p/wmIdmFCsHl/ 4 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Here was the plan: Monday – Grateful for some rest Tuesday – 5 easy plus core training Wednesday – 7 on easy trails Thursday – Coaching Session with Sally McRae – Hills and strength work Friday – 5 for recovery … Continue reading
Monday – Grateful for some rest Tuesday – 5 easy plus core training Wednesday – 7 on easy trails Thursday – Coaching Session with Sally McRae – Hills and strength work Friday – 5 for recovery Saturday – 10 aerobic … Continue reading
I had some leftover enchilada sauce and corn tortillas in the fridge, so I decided to build lunch around what was available. Makes three enchiladas Ingredients 3 Corn tortillas 3 cups baby spinach 1 or 2 jalapeno peppers 1/2 cup sliced … Continue reading
We’re going to a pool party and potluck at Dave and Dee/Deb’s house today and I was asked to reprise the tortellini salad I made a few weeks ago when we went on a little sailing excursion with Mike and Tricia. … Continue reading
Tonight I made an easy, delicious and healthy meal. I sauteed cremini mushrooms with a little onion and garlic and then added spinach and cooked it until wilted. Along with it I served brown rice cooked with vegetable broth and … Continue reading
So here it is, the rice pilaf. It was good but not great. The asparagus was over cooked. I should have added after the rice was cooked and not during the cooking process. The flavor was pretty good. I … Continue reading
I’m excited to make something new for dinner tonight. This my own invention based on something thought up by Stephanie. I’m going to make a rice and asparagus pilaf thing. We’re both watching our calories right now so I’m going to include mushrooms … Continue reading
Taking advantage of ingredients I had on hand the other day, I made some damn tasty coleslaw! We like tangy/salty coleslaw rather than sweet. I really like that burn-in-the-back-of-the-mouth-feel from a good tangy coleslaw. In search of that sensation I added first … Continue reading
Crepes with strawberries and strawberry jam. Whipped cream and champagne.
With mushrooms and extra aged gouda.