- I just earned the 'Hopped Up (Level 2)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b72500176 5 hours ago
- I just earned the 'I Believe in IPA! (Level 5)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b72500174 #ibelieveinIPA 5 hours ago
- @mitchx36 @ritholtz I jest not! Just spent 13 days across the pond and invariably rude/loud people were the Brits. There were few Americans 8 hours ago
- @ritholtz Dude - totally agree with you. Loud people when we're on vacay are always Brits. 9 hours ago
- RT @joebelfiore: Continuum for phones DOESN'T require you to carry a device to connect. It's wireless (BT/Miracast) *or* wired (eg. could … 10 hours ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Here was the plan: Monday – Grateful for some rest Tuesday – 5 easy plus core training Wednesday – 7 on easy trails Thursday – Coaching Session with Sally McRae – Hills and strength work Friday – 5 for recovery … Continue reading
Monday – Grateful for some rest Tuesday – 5 easy plus core training Wednesday – 7 on easy trails Thursday – Coaching Session with Sally McRae – Hills and strength work Friday – 5 for recovery Saturday – 10 aerobic … Continue reading
I had some leftover enchilada sauce and corn tortillas in the fridge, so I decided to build lunch around what was available. Makes three enchiladas Ingredients 3 Corn tortillas 3 cups baby spinach 1 or 2 jalapeno peppers 1/2 cup sliced … Continue reading
We’re going to a pool party and potluck at Dave and Dee/Deb’s house today and I was asked to reprise the tortellini salad I made a few weeks ago when we went on a little sailing excursion with Mike and Tricia. … Continue reading
Tonight I made an easy, delicious and healthy meal. I sauteed cremini mushrooms with a little onion and garlic and then added spinach and cooked it until wilted. Along with it I served brown rice cooked with vegetable broth and … Continue reading
So here it is, the rice pilaf. It was good but not great. The asparagus was over cooked. I should have added after the rice was cooked and not during the cooking process. The flavor was pretty good. I … Continue reading
I’m excited to make something new for dinner tonight. This my own invention based on something thought up by Stephanie. I’m going to make a rice and asparagus pilaf thing. We’re both watching our calories right now so I’m going to include mushrooms … Continue reading
Taking advantage of ingredients I had on hand the other day, I made some damn tasty coleslaw! We like tangy/salty coleslaw rather than sweet. I really like that burn-in-the-back-of-the-mouth-feel from a good tangy coleslaw. In search of that sensation I added first … Continue reading
Crepes with strawberries and strawberry jam. Whipped cream and champagne.
With mushrooms and extra aged gouda.